Sr Data Analyst
Sr Data analyst role
Long Term Remote position
Client They are world’s 5th largest accounting firm.
Forensic experience is mandatory..
The key skills are given below. The work location can be remote or candidate can work out of any of the 15 offices they have in US.
- Data analysis
- Good sql skills
- Forensic or investigation experience
- Experience with legal or accounting related projects
- Knowledge of litigation process
The Senior Associate, Data Analytics & Automation is responsible for developing work plans for clients, processing, querying and analyzing data, assisting the project manager, interacting with clients,
researching trends and new tools.
The candidate should have an understanding and working knowledge of the data analytics and automation marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Computer Science, Accounting, Business or Finance majors, preferred • MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of data analytics project experience, required
- Prior financial and/or economic analysis, business valuation, public accounting, forensic technology, consulting or law enforcement experience, preferred
- UiPath experience, preferred
- Experience with artificial intelligence and machine learning, preferred
- CPA, CFE, CEDS and/or other relevant certification, preferred
- Microsoft Software Development, SQL Server or Oracle certifications, preferred
- Tableau certification, preferred
- CFE certification, preferred.