Onboarding Success Consultant
This opening is more than 32 days old and is very likely already filled.
Welcome to the CS Fam CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more. Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win. At CommentSold, we’re building social commerce tools for retailers to maximize their customer reach and engagement, and streamline their day to day operations. Our social tools are redefining how retailers connect with their customers, making shopping a little more personal, and a lot more fun. We’re continuously thinking of ways to improve our customer onboarding experience, and have found that onsite launches for our biggest customers give them a major boost in success, growing their revenue while growing their engagement opportunities. This strongly independent position will travel around the country to provide white glove setup for our top new shops, setting up inventory and fulfillment best practices, hardware and software training, and kicking off their first social engagements -- including setting up and executing a great live sale. This is a new position within our Customer Success team, so big thinkers and folks experienced in retail operations management are encouraged to apply - we’ll rely on your expertise to develop this role’s max impact for our customers. In this role, you will
- Be prepared to travel up-to weekly to boutiques around the US, setting up new shops with all of CommentSold’s best practices.
- When not traveling for onsite onboarding, you’ll be onboarding our top customers remotely, and assisting the sales team with technical demos to potential customers
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership and our Onboarding team to develop onboarding practices that best support new customers
- Learn, test, and grow expertise in retail inventory and fulfillment setup, developing the playbook for shops at each stage of growth on our platform
- Be an expert on barcoding systems and hardware to make it easy for our shops to get set up and maintain their processes - help us make it easy for them!
- Be an expert on the CommentSold platform: understand the intricacies of a robust technology platform in the social commerce space and keep up to date on product developments
- Understand and champion logical and efficient shop operations setup within our system, coming up with plans for a high touch onboarding experience
- Embrace data to assess the success of your efforts for continuous improvement and growth
- Develop approaches that work well at scale for a customer base with a wide range of technical and inventory experiences
- Think creatively about on-the-spot for solutions for each shop - our retailers are unique and have their own variety of existing operations
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience, and have a firm commitment to personal accountability
- Genuinely enjoy being a road warrior, traveling to all parts of the country (frequency might vary, but be prepared for weekly travel)
- Have strong professional experience using technology and software for ecommerce and/or inventory management
- Love being client-facing, and have an engaging and positive personality
- Have done operations consulting at some point in your career, and you’re great at developing creative business improvements
- Have experience in retail operations and inventory management
- Have a keen eye for high quality sales and marketing