Sales Operations Manager
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 180 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support our growth organization by driving operational execution, process improvement and continuously evolving forecasting and reporting. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for helping to scale our global sales and operations teams. Reporting directly to the VP of Growth, you will lead and project manage new process and sales tooling initiatives and implementations and analyze historical sales results to provide valuable, data-driven recommendations to leadership and sales teams. You will also be managing sales incentives, commissions, reporting and forecasting to help make decisions related to our customers and accounts. As our first hire within Sales Operations you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our process and operational excellence within a fast-paced growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and make strategic recommendations based on your findings.
- Work alongside sales leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to minimize them to allow the overall process to run more efficiently.
- Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools, ex: email prospecting, content enablement software, contract management, etc.
- Manage sales incentives tracking (commissions/quotas) for the growth teams as we continue to expand the team and our reach in the market.
- Promote data hygiene by ensuring CRM data (Hubspot) is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare sales forecasts and insights for sales leadership.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in a Sales Operations role within a SaaS organization
- Experience using Hubspot or Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills to be able to gain insights and make recommendations based on data available to you.
- Excellent and professional communication skills to be able to present your findings to senior leadership.
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives
- Build reports that inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future.
- Knowing when adjustments are needed in order to improve sales performance.
- Prior experience owning the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in SQL a plus