ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Copywriter is an experienced and nimble wordsmith and natural storyteller, able to capture the brand voice in all mediums, from high-concept marketing initiatives to punchy taglines. An excellent listener who can give, receive, and readily assimilate constructive feedback will thrive in this role.
Must have a proven track record as a writer in direct sales or MLM with demonstrated ability to grasp conceptual strategies and deliver clear messaging that influences target audiences. A solid understanding of copy’s central role in achieving business objectives is desired. Social savvy is a plus.
Must be self-directed, extremely detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment with minimal hand-holding. Strategic thinking, efficient organization, and the ability to effectively execute projects are key.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Experienced, self-directed, detail-oriented professional who plays well in a team is highly desired.
- Write and edit fresh, engaging, on-brand copy for catalogs, blitz cards, web content, product stories, video scripts, promotional emails and newsletters, editorials, PR, infographics and all forms of social media.
- Effectively take and implement direction from the Director of Global Communications.
- Independently research and develop original content when required.
- Display a solid understanding of marketing principles and brand/product positioning strategies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines by prioritizing efficiently.
- Collaborate on a multitude of projects with creative and cross-functional staff including graphic designers, videographers, media specialists, product development, legal and regulatory affairs, events, operations, and customer service.
- Consistently create clean, compelling copy free of spelling, grammatical and formatting errors.
- Learn and adhere to brand guidelines, steward the brand narrative and write in the brand voice with witty, sophisticated, clever, playful, helpful, authoritative, friendly, genuine and warm copy.
- Provide proofreading support
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience.
- The ideal candidate is inquisitive, driven, and passionate about the work. A flexible, collaborative mindset and a quirky sense of humor are major plusses.
- The following will put you ahead of other candidates:
- Experience in health and wellness, nutritional, beauty, personal care, and/or household consumer products industries
- Experience with regulatory compliance
- Experience in direct selling
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,356.00 - $74,991.00 per year
- Direct Sales/MLM : 3 years (Required)
- Professional Copywriting: 5 years (Required)
- Health & Beauty/CPG industry: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible