Customer Support Onboarding Specialist
Olo is seeking a customer support & process improvement enthusiast to join the Customer Support Team as a Customer Support Onboarding Specialist. The Customer Support Team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. A successful Onboarding Specialist on the Support Team will process forms & review requirements to enable a new store opening or transfer a change in ownership. This team will also assist in new customer deployments & new product deployments, working closely with other Customer Success teams to ensure a successful launch. We are looking for a candidate who can help improve current operations & work with other teams to consider improvement to existing tools & process. Since some of this role involves updates before the restaurant is open for business, there will be an expectation of working early hours or at times overnight to support a launch or transfer.
- Provide support to customers and their franchisees during the onboarding phase.
- Work with the Customer Success Team and at times directly with corporate contacts to provide updates on a project rollout.
- Liaise between the customer and Customer Success team to provide clear and accurate troubleshooting solutions via our support management system, Zendesk.
- Provide support in partnership with the Customer Success team to diagnose, research, document and resolve escalated issues.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to help draft, edit, and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal and customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
- Up to one year experience providing customer support
- Ability to work early morning hours and flexibility to work overnight if needed. Most of this activity is required to be completed before restaurants open for business.
- Ability to work weekends. Workdays will rotate, requiring all Customer Support Onboarding Specialists to work 1-2 weekend shifts a month.
- Passion for solving customers’ problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process and resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as com or Pipedrive.
- Project Management Experience
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.