Social Media Manager
iD Tech is searching for a Social Media Manager to support the growth and development of our social media channels. This role will report directly to the VP of Growth and will be responsible for the development, planning, and execution of all social media content for our on-campus and online product lines.
- Develops, manages, and executes a robust social content strategy & calendar for iD Tech’s social media properties.
- Optimizes content strategy by testing post times, content types, messaging, creative, etc.
- Moderates and establishes a Facebook Groups presence.
- Engages iD Tech community through meaningful conversations.
- Works collaboratively with creative and content teams to develop templates and high-performing posts.
- Plans and produces live content for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Works with influencers to produce sponsored social content.
- Manages the iD Tech Alumni Success Story network.
- Performs interviews of former students for use in marketing creative.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing experience.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end social media channels.
- Customer Service and/or Sales experience a plus.
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Photoshop skills a plus.
- Excel skills a plus.
5 Reasons Why This is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 9 times!
- Strong remote infrastructure and work-from-home flexibility
- Purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental and vision insurance
- Some of our extra perks include generous PTO, paid holidays and camp scholarships
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.
iD Tech is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.