Senior Client Strategist
Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 75 million annual users across three brands (Zumper, PadMapper, Spaces), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and revolutionize the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
What You Will Do
- Account Management/Customer Success for our multifamily client relationships
- Immediately supporting account and property-direct customer service needs
- Supporting the Head of Client Services with recruitment and management of both experienced and novice account management service professionals
- Playing a direct role in the development of a national account management strategy
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of on-site property experience or account management experience in multi-family real estate
- Experience leading a call center, in-house sales, leasing or account management team
- Experience with or other CRM Systems
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of Sales Operations, customer evangelism, and customer success
- Proven success at developing customer service and retention strategies
- Ability to establish performance KPIs and proven success of aligning team goals with department objectives
- Comfortable building and speaking to summary and detailed performance reports
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Mass transit/rideshare stipend
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.