Creative Support Agent (Americas)
Headquarters: New York, NY
Sounds great, but what does it mean?
- Fast, friendly support ?
- Free migrations ?
- No technical headaches ?️
- No transaction fees
…and a relentless passion, across our entire team, for helping our creators succeed.
Delivering all of that creator-friendly goodness takes work, and that’s why we need your help!
We’re looking for a super-friendly, tech-savvy, Americas-based, experienced support agent who can help our customers make more sales.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Respond to customer tickets via chat and, email. This is priority number one. Remember that whole creator-friendly thing? We’ve got a reputation to protect ?
- Migrate customers (downloading/uploading content, setting up courses, etc…) who need some help switching over from other platforms ?
- Troubleshoot product issues, reproduce them for our dev team when necessary and keep track of their status ?
- Help our customers with questions about our product, as well as coaching them toward making their first sale ?
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our customer base, helping the team understand what our customers are thinking and asking for ?
We’re looking for a support agent with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better ?️
- Tech skillz. Ideally, you’ve worked in a SaaS company and can take screenshots and record videos for customers like a boss ?
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you ?
- Availability from 9am-6pm EST ?
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and / or sold an online course, digital download, or membership before ?
- Have experience with Intercom and Slack ?
- Have experience working remotely ?️
- Have worked with digital creators before ?
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Competitive salary ?
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company ?
- 401(k) match (US-based employees) ?
- Health insurance (US-based employees) and other medical benefits for international employees (like a health and wellness stipend) ?
- Paid family leave ?
- Three weeks of vacation, plus a 1-month sabbatical for every three years you stay at Podia ?️
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection ?
- A professional development credit ?
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid ✈️
Sound like you? Want to be part of a smart, nimble, motivated team working hard to build something big?
We’ve been around since 2014, have the , and to help our creators win. If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want need to hear from you.
We’re looking for candidates in the Americas, and will ask for professional references (both a co-worker and a manager) from any finalist candidates.