CSNA Social Media Team Mgr
This opening is more than 32 days old and is very likely already filled.
- Bachelor’s degree OR two years leadership experience at Amazon
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in leading managers and large teams
Are you are passionate about driving process improvement and motivating a team of driven, customer-obsessed associates and team leads? Do you love to analyze systemic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems? If you answered yes to both these questions we have the career for you!
A Team Manager sets the vision and culture of their teams by setting individual and team performance expectations/goals, maintaining focus on improving customer satisfaction, and identifying customer impacting issues and implementing dynamic solutions.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Leading and developing a team of 15-30 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team
- Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training, planning and assigning work, reviewing employee performance, and conflict resolution
- Mentoring to new managers and as well as employees with high growth potential
- Leading Site Level initiatives, primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site: Performance Related Pay and transportation are two examples
- Communicating policies to associates as the primary information source for staff
- Ensure compliance and consistency; corrective action and documentation
Business/Operations Management Responsibilities:
- Management of SLAs (Service Level Agreements), quality, and customer experience
- Trouble shoot issues relating to process affecting the SLAs compliance
- Responsible for quality and productivity of assigned team
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives
- Identifying customer issues, building and implementing solutions to include process improvements
- Drive process improvement and continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
In addition, this role will lead the Social Media Customer Service team for Social Media. A strong candidate will love PR, Marketing and be ready for the fast paced world of engaging our customers on Social Media.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean processes or continuous improvement methodology
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Data manipulation and analysis experience
- Contact center operations experience
- PR or Marketing Background
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.