Sr. Technical Talent Sourcing Recruiter
Job Title: Remote Sr. Technical Talent Sourcing Recruiter
Job Location: Will work remote
Hourly Rate: Up to $55.90hr depending on experience
Length of Assignment: 1 year+
- We currently have immediate openings for Remote Sr. Technical Talent Sourcers with experience recruiting for IT, Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis positions, to work for a Major Defense Contractor.
- As a member of our team, a Sourcer works closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our IT, Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis organizations to support our Intelligence Community customers.
- We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which often is with a member of our Sourcing team.
- We're seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and technical capability to our team.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Recruiters and hiring managers to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 7+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team (expertise in alternative search engines, complex Boolean strings, data mining, people search, latest chrome extensions and tools, etc.)
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Experience sourcing for high level security clearances (Top Secret, TS/SCI, polygraph, etc.)
- HS Diploma required- desired-BA/BS or higher
- BA/BS or higher is a plus.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.