We are looking for a passionate Copywriter to join our PetSafe® Brand team to write for retail, digital, social and other media. You’ll dive deep into understanding the features and benefits of our products. You’ll create communications that transfer this knowledge to our customers, engaging and exciting them at every touchpoint. You’ll will play a key role as we evolve the look and feel of the brand and you’ll express the brand voice in everything you do.
- Think conceptually and translate strategic marketing initiatives into informative, concise and compelling copy solutions.
- Create a range of content to include: retail packaging, point-of-purchase, campaigns, videos, ad copy, email, social, blogs, web and brand collateral.
- Express the brand tone of voice and maintain consistent messaging across all outputs and media.
- Develop, write and edit information-rich, evergreen online content with high SEO value.
- Understand customer personas, their challenges and the words and phrases that are being searched.
- Collaborate with category product managers and the market research team to understand what copy drives action and apply quantitative and qualitative learning to optimize messaging.
- Become an advocate for the brand and an expert on our products.
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Deliver on-time work that solves the problem presented by the creative brief.
- Research other brands or products within our industry to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Support the brand team as needed with content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of professional copy writing experience in creative, advertising, strategy and/or marketing
- Possess a love of language and a passion for storytelling
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to create engaging and persuasive ideas and copy with ease and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in varying stages of development under time pressure and deadlines
- Strong history of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility and partnering with department leaders and peers
- Experience with Web and/or eCommerce writing, preferred
- Experience in an eCommerce and/or Brand Marketing workflow desired
- Knowledge in the pet industry or other consumer goods industry preferred
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits! We offer a collaborative and creative team oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog (our whole reason for what we do) to work!Show moreShow less