Creative Content Writer
Headquarters: New York, NY
At , we’re building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help people sell online courses, memberships, webinars, and digital downloads to their audience.
The online business content world is a noisy one, overflowing with clickbait content promising quick riches for little work…as long as you buy today.
We do things differently.
When you join our content team, you’ll:
- Protect online creators from shallow, predatory content ?️
- Show them what they’re actually capable of achieving ?
- Help them do the work required to move forward, whether they’re building their first product or planning their 50th launch ?
- Remove the obstacles standing in their way, and lead our creators to success ?
If you share our passion for helping creators earn money doing what they love, andyou’re excited by the idea of spending your days writing content to extremely demanding standards, then we’d love to chat!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Publish three long-form (2,500+ words) pieces per week ?
- Independently conduct SEO research for every article and incorporate it into your final product ?️
- Write social copy for every piece you publish ?
- Create branded graphics for every article with Venngage or a similar tool ?
- Coordinate with outside sources to collect original quotes for your articles ?
- Engage with our community of creators to do research for your content, promote new articles, and respond to feedback ✉️
- Research, pitch, and write guest posts for at least 4 external publications every month ?
- Help with other marketing projects as needed (e.g. copy for an online course or landing page) ?
We’re looking for someone with:
- Full-time availability. We love freelancers, but this is a full-time job for someone who wants to be a key player on our team for the long-haul. ⌚
- 2+ year experience writing at least 3 amazing, long-form, SEO-friendly content pieces per week. ?️
- Have created and/or sold an online course, membership, or download before ?
- Have 1+ year experience working in a remote environment ?️
- Have worked with digital creators before ?
- Have worked with an editor before ✏️
- Have created, edited, and published infographics with online tools (Venngage, Canva, et cetera) before ?
- Can provide at least one reference from an editor ✅
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Competitive salary ?
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company ?
- 401(k) match (US-based employees) ?
- Health insurance (US-based employees) and other medical benefits for international employees (like a health and wellness stipend) ?
- Paid family leave ?
- Three weeks of vacation, plus a 1-month sabbatical for every three years you stay at Podia ?️
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection ?
- A professional development credit ?
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid ✈️
We’ve been around since 2014, are backed by some of the , have the , and a to help our creators win.
If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want need to hear from you