REMOTE Mortgage Loan Closer
This opening is more than 31 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionMultiple knowledgeable, detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Closers are needed to join a reputable mortgage company for a fully remote position.
The Mortgage Loan Closer will be responsible for working with brokers to review applicable closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, and fees associated with the final Closing Disclosures.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Closer include:
- Ensures files and documents meet company, state, and federal compliance requirements.
- Reviews the Underwriting Department's Terms and Conditions document to ensure all closing conditions are addressed.
- Manages the closing timeline to ensure appropriate file quality and timeliness are provided to clients.
- Communicates with clients on items required, deadlines, and scheduling issues.
- Verifies aspects of the documentation and process including property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, information on the CPL and title commitment, and a fee quote.
- Coordinates with the client and processing team for correction and completion of all required documentation for the Closing Department.
- Files documents and information in the company's computer system accurately and completely. Utilizes checklists and job aides, as necessary.
- HS Diploma or GED required, Higher Education preferred
- 3-5 years of Retail or Wholesale Closing experience
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lakewood system