Remote Customer Service Representative
- Handle high volume inbound calls supporting members with choice counseling when selecting the most appropriate health care plan to meet their needs.
- Accurately document member information and call notes.
- Provide accurate information and provide a positive experience to all callers, including potential Providers and local county offices in addition to members and/or authorized representatives.
- Complete outbound follow up calls as appropriate.
- De-escalate callers when handling complaints and/or grievances, escalating if appropriate.
- Handle up to three (3) incoming chat sessions from members and/or authorized members to answer questions, or assist with enrollments, disenrollments and appeals.
- Complete offline work tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.