Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 75 million annual users across three brands (Zumper, PadMapper, Spaces), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and revolutionize the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for the post-sale technical support of our multifamily clients along with developing integration solutions for new and existing customers.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate understanding of a programming language; SQL preferred.
- Experience with relational databases
- Tenacious troubleshooter
- Ability to learn and grapple with the connection between large and complicated systems
- Strong communication skills that can be applied to both internal and external partners
- Creative, resourceful, have good attention to detail, and highly organized
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Mass transit/rideshare stipend
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.