Social Media Community Manager
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Social Media Community Manager (New York)
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, 50% remote, contract through June 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join our client’s Global Business Marketing team. As part of a highly collaborative and supportive team, the Community Manager interacts directly with business through posts, tags, and comments to address any issues regarding their services, including access, content, or posting.
What You’ll Do:
● You will provide answers and solutions to all technical and product-related questions, and ensure business are educated on the full capabilities of the products
● You will partner with various internal teams for any escalations outside of their scope
● In addition to responding to inquiries, this person will be proactive in reaching out to businesses and creating a conversation about the platforms and their feedback, to create a positive and interactive experience with the brand
● You will be tracking commentary across various platforms, message boards and social media outlets
● You will conduct outreach via posting, messaging and email
● You will utilize a ticketing system, Khoros, to receive and escalate issues
● This person can receive anywhere from 80-100 inquiries daily and will need to make sure they are responding in real-time
● 1-2 years of experience in a virtual customer service role, supporting businesses, clients or members through a technology platform
● Experience with community management systems
● Strong writing skills with accurate grammar and spelling when responding quickly to clients
● Operate with a high sense of urgency and effectively interact with other community members to successful resolve issues as quickly as possible
Hours & Location:
●M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is local to our Customer’s New York, NY location.
Now for the Perks!
●Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
●Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
●New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)