Ref ID: 31592070
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a great client seeking a detail-oriented talented Accountant to support the extraordinary growth of our client's network. This is a great opportunity for the person who wants to work remotely full-time. This team member will assist with accounting tasks as part of a small team located at their San Francisco, CA Headquarters.
* Process HR and payroll transactional events initiated by the business unit, employee self-service, or external sources (hires, terminations, taxes, deductions, retro pay, supplemental pay, manual checks, etc.)
* Monitor and maintain controls related to check accuracy and data integrity
* Respond to garnishment inquiries, resolve tax filing issues
* Provide backup for the daily activities handled by other Accounting personnel, including but not limited to, A/P, A/R, fixed assets, and bank reconciliation
* 2+ years of accounting experience
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
* Ability to work with different systems/sources of information
* Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
* Financial Technical Expertise: Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial models, and analytic tools
* Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail and ability to complete quality work products
* Motivation / Perseverance: Highly motivated, self-starter that has high personal goals and expectations and dedication necessary to achieve them
* Teamwork: Ability to work and communicate productively with colleagues across the organization within the company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's 'Most Admired Companies' list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.