Remote Technical Support
This opening is more than 95 days old and is very likely already filled.
- Answer support tickets – You will be responsible for replying to support tickets via email or chat
- Provide superb customer support – Provide clear customer service via different channels, solving technical problems that have to do with WordPress, website design and maintenance
- Solve customer problems – Answer a variety of product-related questions through our support desk, in a professional, empathetic, and courteous way.
- Find out about bugs – Finding and reporting bugs or other issues when they are reported by any of our users
- Answer pre-sale questions – You will help answer any questions potential customers might have. You will also assist in making the right decision concerning buying Elementor
- Superb level of English
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support role
- Substantial experience with WordPress, and knowledge using plugins
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Knowledge installing WordPress on Linux servers (FileZilla/DirectAdmin/cPanel)
- Exceptional courtesy and overall a “people’s person”
- jQuery, PHP, and other coding knowledge
- Experience with Firebug, Chrome Debugging Console, Opera Dragonfly or a similar tool for web development - Advantage
- Experience with Elementor - Advantage
- CV in English only!