Remote Social Media Intern
- * If interested in applying, please make sure to read “How to Apply” section at the bottom. **
Who We Are:
Founded in 2016, Jumper Media helps small businesses tell their stories on social media. Whether we're building SaaS tools or creative campaigns, we do it with energy, curiosity, and a love for the people we meet along the way.
You will work alongside the Social Media Managers and aid in having a huge impact on a fast-growing company. By helping curate and write relevant content that helps reach our SMM client’s target markets, you will assist in selecting published content, and aid in developing the overall vision for our “done-for-you” social media marketing services. This will include curating content, creating content calendars, giving final edits and uploading media calendars to schedulers.
- Help administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content to develop brand awareness and online reputation.
- Be able to edit and catch minor mistakes.
- Upload content calendars to schedulers and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Aid in designing, creating, and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with the SMM team to help improve and execute on the success of our clients.
- How to identify themed content and to source additional content that fits the aesthetics of each particular brand.
- How you can create more engagement with captions that ask questions or bring a call to action.
- The importance of user rights when sourcing photos/crediting images.
- Time management skills of what it is like handling multiple clients’ social media calendars.
- Always being informed on the latest, most up-to-date information regarding social media/marketing.
- Experienced education on the ever-changing Instagram algorithm.
- A college student looking to grow and gain experience working within the social & digital media and agency space.
- Knowledgeable in social marketing and business trends.
- A clear and energetic communicator.
- Enthusiastic about social media marketing strategies, with a knack for creativity across a number of verticals.
- Entrepreneurial in your ability with expertise in owning projects of your own.
- Passionate about small businesses and helping entrepreneurs compete in today’s digital world.
How to Apply:Your candidacy will not be considered unless all items are included in the application.
- Select 1 industry:
- Real Estate
- Interior Design
- Create a 2-day mini Content Calendar including 2 sourced stock photos from Shutterstock: https://www.shutterstock.com/
- Make sure to include your captions, #s, geolocations, etc.