Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 95% remote, contract through March 2021
Our Customer is a growing Social Media Management company, best known for its openness, inclusive and fun culture. Our customer's marketing team reaches 23,000 users worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman.
We are seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager / Demand Generation Strategist with Enterprise experience, for a maternity leave coverage role. This is a remote opportunity and may include occasional travel to Chicago HQ.
What you'll do:
• Support our customer's new business funnel by managing and executing strategic inbound and outbound marketing projects
• Work alongside the Marketing Acquisition team to develop programs that attract new users to the site and convert them into leads and qualified opportunities, and partner with sales to turn them into paying customers
• Execute strategic programs that have direct impact on customer growth
• 5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on account-based marketing, enterprise marketing, marketing automation and demand generation
• Experience partnering with sales to execute strategic outbound and ABM initiatives
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage a campaign end-to-end
• Demonstrated experience building inbound lead generation and co-marketing programs
• Ability to provide concrete examples of successful campaigns you’ve driven
• Experience working with sales teams in a fast-paced environment
• You can communicate clearly and set expectations with counterparts
• Salesforce and marketing automation technology (bonus if it’s Pardot).