Market Development Representative
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raisedround of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This role is ideally based in Atlanta but we are open to other US locations
As a Market Development Representative (MDR), you will grow our business by partnering with our Strategic Account team to find ways to drive engagement within MURAL’s most strategic global accounts. As part of this role, you will be tasked with engaging inbound Leads while also leveraging outbound prospecting to develop relationships with champions, influencers, and decision makers with our Strategic Accounts. You will also partner closely with the Strategic Accounts team to map accounts and come up with creative ways to drive engagement.
Our belief is simple: generate wow by delivering exceptional customer experiences. Your role as a Market Development Representative makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize MURAL and secure the success of the top design, agile, and innovation teams across the world
- Develop targeted outbound messaging to engage decision makers using email, phone, social media, and direct mail campaigns
- Manage and deliver 75 outbound prospecting actions (calls, emails, social selling) each day
- Develop a strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Partner closely with Strategic Account team to develop strategies to penetrate new and existing Strategic accounts
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales team that lead to bookings
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiency is verbal and written English is a must
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in a technical space
- 0-2 years of sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Experience in communicating with managers, directors, VPs and executives
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Natural leader and the gift of inspiring others
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.