In no period of human history has technology had such a major influence on humanity. From the way we communicate, to how we buy products - to even how we find life partners: our lives are, fundamentally, changed.
Companies are affected the same way individuals are. Technology adoption is no longer optional, it is imperative. We company that companies enact this change to become more efficient and effective - we do not take this burden lightly…
That's why we look for Individuals that take an empathetic, caring, intelligent and calculated approach to sales. They know how to find the right opportunity for the right technology, or how to craft the right technology for the right problem.
We are looking for Ambassadors for the future of our world. A world where technologies serve to enrich our lives and spread its fruits of efficiency, discovery, and supports expansion of information and knowledge.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Software Salesperson to sell our industry specific booking engine into the Marina Industry.
Who we are is more important to us than how much money we make. We are looking for someone who upholds his core values above all else and leverages those values to help others. Candidates must be extroverted and driven by the success of maintaining positive, proactive relationships.
We are looking for an individual that takes a relational partner driven approach to sales. In this new frontier it is those that collaborate, those that work together that survive. There is enough land beyond the horizon, that can be seen, why squabble amongst others for a particular piece -When beyond every sunrise there is increasing more to be discovered or created.
We care about people, and we to spread that value in all our interactions. Someone who shares our values and can make someones day better just by speaking with them is an imperative personality trait for this role. Because its not just a roll its a calling.
We take a no pressure approach to sales since - the need or issue we are solving drives the pressure for us. So no overly salesy buy today or else folks.
We are a distributed team, and this position allows for remote autonomy. It does not require fighting traffic, commuting to an office or being physically present at a desk or enduring the endlessly piercing flicker of interior fluorescent lighting. That said, we need someone who will involve themselves in the community, give back to the community with no strings attached.
High levels of organization, a strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, non-salesy persuasiveness, and an innate ability to have effective conversations by email, on the phone, and in person are key components to succeeding in this role.
What’s In It For Us:
- We get a top-shelf salesperson
to serve the community and our clients. To represent us and who we are to the world at large. And because you enjoy thinking for the client and serving as their advocate on our team, you are a great asset to ensuring that our particular brand of “awesome” always meets their needs.
- We get someone capable of autonomy
and able to work with limited supervision, yet still deliver mind-blowingly effective results, creating raving fans out of both teammates and clients alike.
- We get a team player who integrates well with the larger team and fits well with our unique, sought-after culture.
- We get a self-starter who is constantly planning, prioritizing, documenting, and communicating changes with a keen eye for organizational organization (Is that a thing? We hope so.) and an uncanny ability to perceive a client’s need before it’s stated. We require someone that meets deadlines, can multi-task like a chainsaw-juggling unicyclist, and can achieve measurable goals.
- We get a warrior who
delivers what they promise when they promise, who takes responsibility, who doesn’t make excuses, and who always strives for self-improvement and blowing the minds of those they serve with awesomeness.
*Please DO NOT apply if you are not willing to perform a minimum of fifty cold calls per workday.
What’s In it For You:
- You get to promote “awesome.”
We solve complex, interesting problems, you aren’t just pushing Widget A over Widget B your evangelizing for change, your are promoting the future of mankind.
- You get to be part of a proven, successful team.
White Sunrise has seen massive, positive growth year-over-year because we consistently deliver well for clients. The hive is always buzzing with projects because the word about the kind of results we deliver is out there.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- Specific experience in software or technology sales
- Specific experience in software development or agile environments are a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to build relational rapport with clients, to think for client’s needs proactively, to communicate business value clearly, to set expectations appropriately, and to always seem available as a friendly trustworthy voice of reason, both in person, in written communication, and on the phone.
- A high-level working knowledge of the development process and associated terminology and applications is a plus.
- A demonstrated experience in taking ownership of projects, taking the initiative, and serving others, whether teammates or clients.
- A demonstrated experience managing client expectations and communicating scope, updates, and changes.
- Prospecting: candidate will be required to find clients that would benefit substantially from the services of White Sunrise LLC
- Needs Assessment: candidate will be required to assess the needs of potential clients
- Business Process Assessment: candidate will be required to assess current problems in the use of technology in the work place and suggest a more efficient use of technology
- Consultation: candidate will be required to consult with client and assist the client in making marketing, and web development decisions
- Proposal: candidate will be required to assist in the proposal development process
- Presentation: candidate will be required to present presentations in front of potential clients
- Account Management: client will be required to manage relationship with client post-sale
- Sound good? If you think you’ve got the chops to deliver the level of awesome we’re looking for, then we should seriously chat. Send your info, background, and why you think you’Click here to Apply
- 100% Remote. This is a remote position so we are considering US based candidates in all fifty (50) states.
Contact the job poster
Dice Id : 91112460
Position Id : 0012
Originally Posted : 1 week ago
Have a Job?