60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Our First Run Experience team works across design, research and development to help make 1Password understandable and straight forward for everyone.
The UX Manager manages the development, testing and implementation of user experience improvements. Works closely with and reports to the Chief Experience Officer, prioritizing improvements and analyzing feedback. As the only UX Designer on the team you will create craft excellence and manage a growing team.
What we’re looking for:
- Skills and experience executing, critiquing and mentoring in visual design, interaction design, UX writing and UI design
- Aptitude to break down large problems into small measured changes
- People skills to manage a small cross functional team
- Ability to understand complex user flows with numerous variables and impacts
- Knowledge of prototyping, testing and development processes
- Experience managing and leading teams
What you can expect in month 1:
- Learn the basics of our first run process
- Manage the planned changes for the month based on prior research
- Help measure the impact of the changes
What you can expect by month 3:
- Be comfortable with the variables and metrics of our first run
- Collaborate with other teams to implement any changes
- Communicate with the wider company about the impact of changes
What you can expect by month 6:
- Be full speed ahead rapidly iterating the first run experience
- Have a solid plan for the future of changes
- Set future goals alongside senior leadership