Coder is a platform for developers by developers. If you are passionate about developer workflows, tools, automation, open source, and want to have an impact on the way code is written, you should apply.
Coder's Advanced Technology Team is seeking a Software Engineer to report directly to our CEO as part of a highly capable engineering team working on innovative solutions. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about building clean and sophisticated code, primarily in Golang and Typescript. You will be contributing directly to the company’s vision.
- Design and develop secure, stable, testable and maintainable software with minimal defects
- Contribute to product vision and feature decisions
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- An obsession with development workflow
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of the Go and Typescript programming languages
- Substantial experience with Linux
- Have a deep love for software
You should be comfortable using this tech stack:
- Go on backend, Typescript/React
- Docker / Kubernetes
Bonus points if you have:
- Open source experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Github, Reddit, or personal blog/portfolio if available
What Makes Coder Different? Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity: Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don't get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency: Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time:output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback: Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.yagJzhkdapAsCMnUw7CpJAMi