Conversion Focused Copywriter
Headquarters: Tel-Aviv, Israel
In Flux Academy were helping man and woman around the world to build a valuable skillset as freelance designers which enables them to do creative work, earning more and pursue their dreams.
We do this by creating the best design content online, both free and premium paid programs, and we’ve already helped thousands of freelancers from India to Hawaii make more money and support their families using their design & business skills.
We believe that the internet is playing a big role in democratizing both education and the job opportunities available around the world, and we’re giving people the option for affordable online education that unlocks their ability to take advantage of these opportunities.
We believe in selling by proving that we can help, so most of the traffic to our websites is coming from YouTube and Instagram where we share most of our content for free.
This is where you come in - we need a great writer & strategy partner who can convert that warm traffic into paying students who are ready to invest in our paid programs.
We’re looking for someone creative who wants to test and experiment with new ways to sell, and while you probably know what’s the way everyone else is writing their sales pages, you do not want rest on the traditional “frameworks” and “the right way” of doing things - you want to try new things.
Our team is a small family of creatives around the world, and we’re looking to someone who’s excited to help us during this exciting growth period.
This role is responsible for owning all our conversion efforts and will work directly with the CEO.
- Building & optimizing funnels: Planning their strategy, writing them, creating assets, setting them up, and measuring their success.
- Build an engaged email list: By creating lead magnets, setting them up, and keeping our list engaged with regular content.
- Planning and executing on program launches & promotions: You’ll plan when to do them, how to promote them, create the assets for them, and run the campaigns.
You have the following skills & abilities:
- Direct response copywriter - can write high conversion emails, sales pages, ads.
- Digital Marketing Strategies - familiarity with the concepts of funnels, Russel Brunson, conversion optimization, basics of FB / google ads, audience research
- Marketing Operations - Setting up email campaigns, tracking numbers
- Content Creation - be able to build pages, create image or other assets (or co-ordinate subcontractors), must have "eye for design"
- Subject matter expertise*: design / web design / freelancing (*big plus)
This is for you if:
- You’ve already helped at least 2 companies scale beyond $1M
- Excited about executing the work (vs just managing)
- You love writing and have experience in direct response marketing
- Comfortable running on your own without having your handhold
- You’re good with details, so you’ll start your application with “HOLA ?”
- Excited about design & freelancing topics
This is a full-time remote position.
We are based in Tel-Aviv Israel, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes US / Australia not ideal)
1. Working in your own time and place We don't care about 9-5. As long as you deliver great results in the reasonable schedule we set together, you can do that in your own time, from where ever you are. We don't believe in "hustling yourself to the ground" and we don't work nights & weekends (unless working nights is your thing).
2. Get Stable Income You Can Count On (even during a recession) As a profitable bootstrapped company we don’t run the risk of running out of investors' money, and as an online learning platform, we are actually growing even during times like COVID19. You’ll be able to focus on your work and not worry about the next paychec
3. Have a Major Impact as an Early EmployeeWhile our audience and customer base is growing rapidly, we're still a family size team where each member has a huge impact on the progress and culture of the company. These opportunities don't come often and won't last for long.
4. Best Tech Setup We don't want you to be bothered by having to struggle with an old machine or buggy software. We'll get your ideal setup so that you'll be able to be super productive.
5. Opportunity to growAs an education company, we understand the value of learning. We'll help you grow professionally and personally by providing you with resources for courses and events.