Specialist - Recruitment
If you are a passionate Recruiter who does whatever it takes to deliver high-quality, operational and managerial health services candidates, this position is for you! In this role, you will play a part in advancing the MAXIMUS brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Our leadership team views recruiting as an integral part of their own team, and you will find yourself immersed in each department on a daily basis. We are looking for a talent acquisition professional who will take an enormous amount of pride in each and every hire you make. This position can be remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with management.
- Work together to scope open positions and determine what a successful candidate will look like for their team.
- Be proactive in identifying candidates utilizing multiple strategies (online databases, social media, Boolean search, complex internet search, etc.).
- Think long-term and continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Share great candidates with other team members or continue to stay in touch regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business.
- Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success.
- Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers.
- Utilize social media to attract 'passive' candidates for consideration.
- Complete daily and weekly reports.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.