About Sparks Media Group:
Sparks Media Group provides photography services for events, weddings, families, products, and more. One of the cornerstones of our business is real estate photography/media services. The following is a menu of services offered to commercial and residential real estate agents:
- Aerial photos
- Aerial video
- 3D virtual tours
- Property websites
- AND MORE…
Our team is currently comprised of approximately 18 photographers located throughout the Bay Area, Southern California and surrounding states.
We are seeking someone who is responsible, prompt, organized, detail orientated, a great multi-tasker, and friendly. This highly valued team member will provide customer service, administrative support for our owner, and offer general support for our photographers in the field.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Promptly respond to all customer communications (phone calls, emails, text messages)
- Schedule photographers
- Coordinate photoshoots
- Work as a liaison between clients and photographers to ensure a smooth efficient process with minimal back and forth
- Understand and respond to client needs and feedback
- Promptly resolve or escalate any negative feedback to ensure resolution
- Organizing files from photoshoots (download, culling, upload)
- Schedule social media posts
- Coordinate editing services
Candidate must be a quick learner, customer service oriented, friendly, familiar with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). The ideal candidate knows how to market via social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Facebook ad's knowledge a plus). Candidate must have their own laptop/desktop and a fast internet connection as this position is remote.
- Hourly Wage DOE
- Part-time (20-32 hours per week), potential to become full time in the future
*Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.