Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
The creative director sets the overall visual design for all things Dialpad. From the website, to product videos, to pitch decks… every expression of our brand and product portfolio will be aligned and overseen by the Creative Director, including:
- Establish and maintain a distinct visual identity for the Dialpad brand
- Manage the creative process from, concept to completion, for a continuous stream of marketing assets and projects
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with project teams, particularly marketing and product
- Lead, direct and mentor the creative team (designers and copywriters) in production of all marketing collateral
- Oversee pitch and proposal materials
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
Professional experience and skills
Top candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools. Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director, and copywriter, is important. Expert knowledge of the business side of design is a major plus.
It’s essential that Dialpad’s Creative Director have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills. We expect our Creative Director to have an elevated soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
- 10 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in an agency or corporate setting
- Deep experience in B2B SaaS business with heavy emphasis on showcasing products and services through great website design and enabling effective online selling and sign up
- Experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Proven experience with concept development
- Proven ability to lead a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books – you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away – and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That’s why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy – no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco San Ramon Austin Raleigh Vancouver Kitchener Tokyo New York Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas