Senior Sales Operations Analyst
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 100% percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst to help drive the processes and productivity improvements necessary to grow and scale our International Sales organization.
About the Team:
Our Sales Operations Team is a collaborative, fast-paced group of go-getters and go-givers driven by the desire to make our Sales organization run faster and more efficiently. We tackle problems, work collaboratively on solutions, and relentlessly cross items off our to-do list, all with the enthusiasm of the Slack Party Parrot (look it up). The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting our mission to design, build, and drive the engine of predictable revenue in our Sales organization. This person will work closely with the Sales Operations team and our Sales leaders to support our International Sales organization. This position is the perfect opportunity for a data driven, process-oriented critical thinker looking to develop and drive Sales processes and insights in an emerging market.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Sales organization leadership to define, refine, and maintain sales territories and account assignments
- Support and collaborate with our Sales team to establish and optimize sales processes
- Develop, track and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy
- Create, manage, and reinforce concrete sales processes for our sales force
- Execute on various Sales reporting requests, including pipeline generation and performance tracking
- Assist in new hire onboarding, including provisioning new users and creating training materials
- Answer and troubleshoot Sales member questions or issues related to internal tools and processes
- Monitor and review the Salesforce funnel and pipeline metrics weekly to ensure quality and accuracy
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in an Sales Operations role, or comparable experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and ambiguity
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.