Airhouse is simplifying ecommerce operations and logistics for modern companies. We make distributing modern consumer goods—from pet products to beverages and beyond—as easy as flipping a switch, taking over the dozens of workflows and integrations needed to get orders out the door and into customers’ hands every day.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking Communications Designer with some experience under their belt to help tease out our existing brand guidelines into a robust system, then own the integrity of that system across all Airhouse touchpoints. This person will have strong visual chops and work almost exclusively on growth-related projects, collaborating with our Product Designer, Engineers, Growth team, and founders.
- For marketing use, design a durable set of iconography, styles and modular templates using our brand guidelines (i.e. for sales materials, books, blogs, documentation, email templates, pitch decks, case studies, ads, our existing website template, etc.) and a living resource library to enable swift creation, editing, publishing
- Work iteratively and maintain brand integrity while being comfortable experimenting with and presenting different options
- Regularly ship interactive tools and content (editorial and lead gen-focused explainer graphics and visualizations) with our Growth team and agencies
- Where needed, collaborate with our Product Designer to support needs within product
- Suggest tools to make us more efficient and extend your capabilities
- Manage projects with additional external design needs, i.e. photography, editorial illustration, etc.
- 2-3 years working with startups/in tech
- Portfolio with examples of work mentioned above
- Art direction experience
- Graphic design/illustration experience (i.e. to diagram, express graphs and tables, and explain complex technical and logistics processes through visuals)
- Strong training in design fundamentals, including use of typography and grid systems
- Comfort with Figma, Webflow, email tools
- Front-end web development fundamentals
- Salary based on experience, equity
- Remote-first company headquartered in downtown San Francisco
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, ancillary)
- Flexible time off policy (take it when you need it)
- Paid parental leave, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Perks including team retreats and remote setup stipend