Marketing Administrative Assistant
Seeking a new addition on our team. This position is majority on site and does not currently accomodate remote work.
Currently, we will be scheduling interviews via Zoom before inviting for an in person conversation.
Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Marketing Administrative Assistant. This position’s function is to maintain constant contact with our clients as well as to promote our services to prospects in need of financial planning to maintain a comfortable retirement future.
If you are a people person looking for a fresh, fun career that provides opportunity, then put your personality and ambition to work with us.
We are looking for an energetic marketing assistant that has interest in the financial service industry.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Organize, oversee and follow-up on Financial Planning seminars and client events in the Peninsula and San Francisco area (some over Zoom)
- Follow up on leads
- Arrange client and prospect meetings for principals
- Appointment setting and calendar control
- Events Planning – monthly seminars / quarterly client events
- Moderate client and prospect contact via phone / mail / email
- Establish monthly client and prospect mailings, web blasts
- Create and oversee quarterly marketing campaigns
- Produce monthly analysis reports
- Additional administrative responsibilities may be added
- NO COLD CALLING INVOLVED
- 2 year office with marketing or events planning experience
- College education
- Must have excellent customer relations & inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the following applications a PLUS - Zoom, video editing, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Social Media Platforms
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to work flexible hours – OCCASSIONAL evenings (up to 9 pm)
- MUST HAVE A CAR
Competitive Salary & Benefits
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE