Financial Copywriter (freelance)
For the past 43 years we have provided top rated investment and economic research for investors world-wide. Our founder has often been seen in the major, national media as an authority.
We have an opening for a skilled writer in the investment/economic area. The writer will work on a project basis with compensation mutually agreed on.
The writer should have proven experience writing about the investment markets and the economy.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills
- Thorough understanding and interest in the financial markets (ie: Stocks, Bonds, ETF's)
- Extensive experience in creating copy for all forms of research as well as marketing oriented pieces. Knowledge and experience with social media, email, and video marketing essential.
- Ability to write captivating headlines and intriguing copy for prospective clients
- Must be detail oriented with ability to produce quality work efficiently and accurately
- Must be honest, ethical, and have a positive personality
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial copywriting for investment or financial services firms.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts, Journalism, English, or Marketing
- Excerpt and repurpose materials we have written in our publications
- Assist in writing booklets in specific investment and economic topics
- Write marketing articles, with good content
- Write short articles for social and other media such as Linkedin
- Opportunity to assist in writing daily market commentary for subscribers
- Develop engaging copy about the financial markets, aimed at active traders, active investors, institutional investors, and family offices
- Create, Proofread, Enhance, and Edit already written content for various purposes including a blogsite
Candidate should have a positive personality, be detail oriented and honest. We are looking for someone who yearns for longevity and loyalty, while eager to learn more about the investment markets.
The candidate will have a great opportunity to learn more about investments and the financial markets. We encourage ideas and suggestions from colleagues on how to make our processes more efficient and effective. We are looking for someone who is determined, passionate about the financial markets, very well-rounded, and extremely capable. Most of all, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to a key contributor to our team, learn and grow with the company, and really make an impact on the business.
Our firm has been in business for over four decades with the best reputation and a loyal client base, ranging from individual investors as well as professionals.
Cover letters are strongly encouraged for all applicants. We look forward to your interest in this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Financial Writing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- More than 1 year
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19