Financial Marketing Pros is looking for a detail-focused Marketing Coordinator to work with our team.
We are a media and marketing advertising agency that focuses on advertising campaigns for our clients in traditional and digital media. In this positive, you will be supporting the CEO/Founder and the VP of Media.
We are seeking someone who thrives working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, managing a variety of details.
We have a positive, solution-focused culture, that rewards initiative, collaboration, and innovation.
Does this sound like you?
What You Will Do as a Marketing Coordinator
- Administrative and Client Campaign management support with our internal processes.
- Calendar management for our agency executives and clients.
- Manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as directed.
- Work remotely and flexibly.
- Enter data for seasonal marketing campaigns within internal systems.
- Ability to learn internal systems and operations quickly and display initiative.
- Always ask questions when you have them. Every detail matters and we don’t want you to make a decision that you are not sure about without asking about it first.
- Liaison between internal and external relations, preserving professionalism and collaboration throughout.
- Help manage and coordinate projects as they arise.
- 2+ years of full-time administrative/executive support, reporting one or more executives
- English speaking.
- Understanding of the following systems.
- Google apps and Calendar
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- You are organized, efficient, and demonstrate attention to detail.
- You take copious notes in select meetings and distributes them accordingly.
- You have experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably media, advertising, or related companies.
- Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive approach.
- Ability to take on and ‘own’ a new project while simultaneously multitasking and managing shifting priorities.
- You learn quickly and are able to figure out new systems. You are adaptable.
- You will be working remotely and are independent.
- You are able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time-sensitive decisions.
- You thrive in a team setting, have a willingness to help others, while also being able to work well independently.
- Self-starter – you know when to trust instincts and when to ask for help.
- Problem solver – you proactively and efficiently identify creative solutions.
- Trustworthy – you must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you are poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing the personal “brand” of FMP to our external partners and clients.
- You are in favor of working as an independent contractor.
FMP ensures a diverse and inclusive workplace. All of our hires are independent contractors.
FMP is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment