Email / Chat Customer Care Specialist - Work from Home
**Next training class is expected to start on July 27th and will be conducted Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Notes: This is a work from home position with our Online Customer Support Team with paid remote training. Our work from home Customer Care Specialists must reside within a 25-30 mile radius of our Mahoning Contact Center.
Due to COVID-19, the safety of team members is our priority. The Customer Care Specialist position is a work from home opportunity. When we are able to return to our Mahoning Contact Center, it is required that our work from home Customer Care Specialists travel to the office a minimum of one day per week for weekly coaching sessions.
Work from home Customer Care Specialists must have a High Speed Data Connection with a Minimum of 100 Mbps. A quiet dedicated office space is required for working remotely.
Blue Ridge Communications is seeking Customer Care Specialists who are enthusiastic in interacting with customers through online platforms such as social media, email and live chat. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be at the heart of our business where you act as a professional resource for our valued customers. Customer Care Specialists within the Online Customer Support Team balance both online and phone interactions based on the business needs.
We ask our teams to provide a consultative approach to educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services. The ability to utilize open-end questions to troubleshoot technical equipment is key to providing customers with effective support in correcting issues that may arise. We encourage our teams to build trusted relationships with our customers by providing information and handling data entry accurately and timely. Our teams pride themselves in constant growth and education so we are able to meet our customers’ needs in answering their inquiries.
Performance goals and metrics help our teams stay accountable to achieve an improved customer experience. Performance goals must be met on a monthly basis to qualify for our work from home program. Strong written communication skills are required. Writing style will need to adhere to our company tone and brand standards, as all written communication is customer facing and at times visible on social media. We look for candidates who thrive in positive and innovative work cultures.
Our company promises to deliver A Trusted and Valued Connection – Always. In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to help us deliver on that promise directly.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Sales and/or Technical Experience is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Zendesk or similar platform
- Excellent Communication Skills – Oral and Written
- Proficient Grammar and Typing Skills
- Strong Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while adapting changes
- Ability to meet set performance metrics and goals
- Ability to exercise good judgement