- Communicates with underwriters to ensure adherence to established guidelines.
- Provides status updates on loans, as requested by brokers and account executives.
- Reviews outstanding approval and funding conditions.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding.
- Negotiates and works to resolve problems with the broker related to program changes and reworks to the loan request.
- Verifies the pre-close audit, VOE, and closing call have been completed prior to requesting the initial CD.
- 4+ years of proven and progressive mortgage lending experience
- Knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA, MDIA, and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR)
- Familiarity with FHA/VA regulations, FNMA/FHLMC, and investor underwriting guidelines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills