Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Continental Express Inc. is a top refrigerated, truckload carrier in the United States and we are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Sidney, OH. We are looking for a candidate who possesses experience in social media marketing and a creative mind to continually create marketing campaigns to attract drivers to our company. This candidate will also serve as a Receptionist so they must be very outgoing and able to answer incoming calls in a welcoming tone. Ideal candidate will be an outgoing, self-motivated individual who desires to have a long term career with an industry leading company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with internal recruiting staff to implement a marketing/recruitment plan to attract new drivers to the company.
- Assist in creating content for recruitment ads and social media posts
- Manage the placing and updating of help wanted ads on various social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Increase social media traffic and remain up-to-date with trends and new social media outlets.
- Proficiency with graphic design software packages
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and reports.
- Create and/or develop videos, on-line publications, blog writing, hashtag campaign management and other creative recruitment strategies.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Greet and welcome visitors and direct them appropriately.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
- Creative thinker and designer, specifically with written content, images and video.
- Solid understanding of current and emerging paid platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Google, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design software, and photography and videography equipment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Highly skilled with overall computer navigation and use.
- Strong attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes; health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) with employer match, and paid time off for holidays and vacations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19