Senior product designer
The mission of this role is to take complex design challenges and translate them into highly engaging and delightful experiences to use on a day to day basis. As part of a small team of Product Designers, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the way we build product and promote the power of good design across the company and to our user base.
You’ll be translating user needs and business requirements into concrete ideas through the whole product development lifecycle - working collaboratively with other designers, product managers and developers. This work will include user research, producing wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups to delivering beautiful high-fidelity visuals and interaction designs in a rapid-paced environment.
Currently, we’re working on a huge shakeup - a full product redesign with the introduction of a Design System and moving our frontend over to ReactJS. This is a really exciting time for Veeqo design - investing heavily into the product, we’re ready to hit the ground running when it comes to improving the quality and experience for our users.
is an inventory and shipping platform designed for ecommerce retailers. Our users are employees of ecommerce businesses (such as Brompton Bikes, The Cambridge Satchel Co., Brewdog and Joseph) and Veeqo’s mission is to clear the way for these retailers to deliver the best customer experience possible.
With over 1.5 billion inventory updates processed through Veeqo and over 31 million items picked, packed and shipped every year - Veeqo is a big part of the working day and integral to retailers running a tight ship. We’ve experienced success globally, leading to a hard launch in the U.S this year with plans to disrupt the shipping space.
What we’re looking for:
- A showcase of strengths in end-to-end product design
- Proven track record in leading design projects in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role (UX and visual UI design)
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design and usability testing
- Mastery over your design process and the desire to help shape ours
- Experience designing workflows for large web applications
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools - we use Figma
- Strength in identifying and solving complex problems
- (Nice to have) Experience designing for B2B audiences with complex problems
- (Nice to have) Experience and understanding around ecommerce