LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit association looking for individuals who can provide Remote Part-Time Administrative support to their organization. This organization is recognized for bringing together diverse groups of people and creating programs to help individuals pursue education, leadership skills and support their career aspirations.
The primary responsibilities of the Remote Part-Time Administrative Assistant will revolve around traditional administrative responsibilities with additional tasks such as project coordination, donor support and event coordination. You will also be responsible for providing high-level executive support to the CEO.
Remote Part-Time Administrative Assistant:
- Database management for grants and donations
- Assist with donor communication as well as sending thank you letters and mailings
- Coordinate board and committee meetings including catering and locating a venue space
- Support the CEO with calendar management, scheduling and expenses
- Assist with on-site support at events across the Chicagoland area
Remote Part-Time Administrative Requirements:
- 2-4 years of prior administrative/clerical experience in an office environment
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week)
- Experience working remote
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
This Part-Time Administrative Assistant role is an ideal position for someone who wants a flexible schedule and is looking to apply their administrative skills at an organization that strives to give back across the city. If you are interested in being considered for the Remote Part-Time Administrative Assistant, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time, part time, remote, work from home, administrative, admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , executive assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.