- As a member of the Acquisitions team, you will be responsible for writing and editing copy that communicates the brand across owned surfaces with an emphasis on Amazon.
- You'll report to the CD/acquisitions and work in partnership with the Project Manager, designers, and key stakeholders to deliver compelling communication to acquire new customers through (primarily) Amazon channels.
- This is a job for someone who can apply customer insight and work in an agile process.
- You'll need to self-direct, manage some level of ambiguity, and promote and defend your messaging rationale with confidence and accuracy.
- They thrive on collaboration and work continuously to drive innovation for their listeners.
- Create compelling, human copy to convey the brand, special offers, and member benefits to prospects
- Collaborate with copy leads to ensure your on-brand, compelling copy is consistent with other messages from the organization
- Estimate and manage multiple projects from concept through production working cross-functionally with product and engineering managers.
- Produce clean, actionable copy decks for review and implementation by design
- 3-5 years working within a consumer oriented creative team (preferred), or worked as a member of a creative team serving a membership/subscription business
- Experience with Amazon platform(s) is a plus
- Solid ability to write in several styles and tones (clear transactional language to more tonally rich campaign concepts and language)
- Practical knowledge of Mac, iOS, and Android platform
- Fluent in copy-related programs like Word, Keynote preferred
- Excellent interpersonal writing skills, efficient and effective collaborator, open mind, and professional attitude
- Advertising, design or portfolio school is a plus
- Amazon experience
Company DescriptionAbout Global Technical Talent:
GTT is a 100% owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, a Native American Corporation performing on 250+ federal projects and 100+ commercial projects with over 5,800 US employees and 1 Billion in annual Revenue. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure.
Flexible work-life Balance, GTT’s exceptional employee driven culture. 1⁄2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
Our long-term clients include some of national larges companies such as Goldman Sachs, TD Bank, UBS, Thomson Reuters, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.