Job Title: Digital Designer (Remote)
Reports to: Design Lead
Direct reports: None
Position type: Full time
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Digital Designer Job Summary:
We are looking for a visual designer to help us market The Dyrt and shape the evolution of our brand.
The primary function of this role is to translate marketing strategies into compelling visual communications that convert on company goals including landing pages, digital ads, infographics, app store promotions, presentation decks and email campaigns.
The digital designer will also define and document brand standards guidelines to ensure The Dyrt is represented in a consistent voice. As part of the product design team this role will have the opportunity to assist in improving the user experience of The Dyrt's campground search and booking platform, ensure visual consistency, expand our design system, and help get people camping.
- Create branded marketing materials such as landing pages, digital ads, infographics, app store promotions, presentation decks and email campaigns
- Continue to refine and grow The Dyrt's visual brand by creating new brand assets and brand guidelines.
- Assist product designers in delivering new features to our web and mobile apps
- Iterate on UX through wireframes, storyboards, or screen flows
- Produce detailed UI comps for implementation
- Adhere to and evolve our component-based design system
- A strong sense of brand and marketing design
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Organizational skills
- Bonus points for illustration or animation skills
- Minimum 5+ years of professional digital design work experience
- Online portfolio of digital marketing work
- Strong visual, typographic, and layout sensibilities
- Experience using and maintaining a component-based design system
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt's mission
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio