Customer Support Representative
Can you handle managing multiple projects, no problem?
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join the Bizzabo team! As a Customer Support Representative, youll work with Customer Success, Product, and R&D teams worldwide to drive event success for our customers. Youll make customers happy, solve complex problems, and be the force of good to increase the value Bizzabo delivers to their organization.
This role will require a flexible schedule in order to best support our customers, some days you will need to work from 9-6, others might require 12-9. So we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently and with flexible hours!
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabos all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomesempowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpots INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 100 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Help customers throughout their onboarding process at Bizzabo
- Work with customers to complete technical implementation projects
- Communicate with customers over email, chat, and phone
- Manage and resolve technical support tickets
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to resolve customer challenges
- Partner with product and R&D teams to resolve tech issues
- Partner with the product team to reflect customers needs, Manage FAQ, and document new processes
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabos growth
- Learn from others and develop yourself as a customer service pro
- 2-3 years experience in a successful customer support role
- Familiar with jQuery, Java, Jira, Desk, Zendesk
- Someone who enjoys talking to people
- A great communicator who can easily explain complex issues
- Goal-oriented, motivated, and able to adapt quickly
- High level of organization and great attention to detail
- Uses a great sense of humor to overcome any obstacle
- Managing and resolving technical support tickets is a breeze for you
- Open to a flexible work schedule
- Availability for after-hours work as needed by being part of an on-call after-hours rotation team
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We dont just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as weve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines) in September.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway north of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.