Community & Social Media Marketer
Taking ownership of our affiliate program to grow it from great to exceptional.
Nurturing meaningful connections with our affiliates and partners through regular correspondence that empowers and encourages them to even more enthusiastic advocacy.
Helping discover and recruit impactful influencers and affiliates in important segments.
Building and executing a social media marketing strategy that helps us build a stronger brand and engage our members and potential members across multiple platforms.
Flexing your public speaking muscles by helping out at events and giving presentations online.
Helping us to get the most value possible out of online and offline events, event sponsorships, and appearances.Celebrating with our members when they achieve their goals. Why you’ll love it:
- You’d be impacting the lives of small business owners — helping them pursue their dreams and thrive using our marketing platform
- We’re radically collaborative, fiercely anti-political, and intentionally free of silos
- You’ll work with an extensive team of world-class marketers and product people who are incredibly transparent experts
- We’re profitable and backed by institutional investors who are in this for the long-run
- You’ll get ownership shares, company-paid insurance with extremely competitive benefits, salary refreshes twice a year with annual bonuses, and flexible work hours
- You have several years as a paid influencer or managing multiple high-profile social media accounts
- You’re a natural community marketer, a networker who genuinely enjoys getting to know people and loves helping them to achieve their goals.
- You’re a passionate and experienced social media marketer.
- You’re not afraid of a spreadsheet and have a soft spot for actionable data.
- You’re a good salesperson with strong communication skills.
- You can manage juggling multiple tasks, relationships, and strategies all at once - but you’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- Experience applying practices and principles that promote racial equity, diversity, and inclusion in writing.
- An understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Experience with influencer marketing.
- Planning and representing brands at events.
- Experience with blogging, content marketing or inbound marketing.
- Public speaking experience and video examples you can share.
- We are all owners (literally): We take responsibility, don’t pass blame, and don’t rest until the problem is solved
- We set audacious goals and tackle challenges daily, which leaves no room for ego or a sense of entitlement
- We’re multi-office: Most of our team members work in our headquarters in Oklahoma City, while many of us call our New York City office home, and a few of us work remotely
- We’re radically transparent: Sharing new ideas and plans, giving feedback, and making everyone feel welcome in every conversation
- We believe our industry’s lack of diversity hurts us all and work hard to foster a company culture that’s inclusive and appreciative of everyone’s talent, authenticity, and ideas — regardless of our differences