Independent Marketing Contractor
StandUp Wireless, a wireless MVNO, is seeking a PART-TIME Marketing Contractor [20-28 hrs max per week] for its Marketing Team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this Part-Time role will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization and participate in the long-term marketing strategy for the company. With a flexible work environment, this Part-Time Independent Contractor role lends itself to a healthy work life balance, while offering considerable influence on the brand and success of StandUp Wireless.
StandUp Wireless is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in the Cincinnati, OH area, Rockville, MD, and Denver, CO. The Marketing Contractor will work from their office and must be available for calls between 8am-5pm and available for an occasional onsite meeting in our Newport, KY office.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage activities within the marketing department as tasked by the Director of Marketing
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Manage to a marketing project budget.
- Create and publish marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Prepare online and print marketing projects/campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Work closely with design agencies.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develop research surveys to gather customer feedback and insights.
The Ideal Marketing Contractor must possess the following skills:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Works well with a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with online digital marketing
- Ability to create videos either independently or with an outside vendor.
- Strong creative outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of marketing and project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Marketing/Communications
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing to a budget
Qualified Independent Marketing Contractors please submit resume to be considered
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Marketing and Project Management: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative