Call Center Customer Support
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
We're currently hiring exceptional outbound Call Center - Lead Generation representative to work remotely. Must live in Florida. For those with the right drive and determination, we offer unmatched training and unparalleled opportunity to grow your career.
- Able to work remotely
- MUST HAVE a reliable computer with high-speed internet connection ( 8GB of RAM, 20 GB of free storage, 1.2 GHz or faster CPU)
- Must be punctual and self-motivated.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients inquiring about solar.
- Qualifies prospective customers for solar and generate appointments for our sales teams.
- Have a professional manner and be experts at establishing rapport with clients quickly.
- Effectively overcome and handles objections.
- Validating prospective customer’s contact and home information in CRM system.
- Create a positive experience for all clients.
- Must live in Florida.
- Must have a quiet, distraction-free workspace
- Prior call center, telemarketing, inside sales, customer service experience.
- A professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ambition to succeed.
- Willing to be mentored, and eager to learn.
- Base pay plus uncapped commission
- Health care, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Work from Home
- Paid time off
- 401k Retirement savings plans
- Daily, weekly and Monthly Bonus incentives
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Orlando, FL (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible