Senior Front-End React Developer
Cardinal IP is seeking Senior React Developer to join our fast-growing technology team in Evanston, IL or remotely
The Engineer is responsible for developing ReactJs web-based software solutions. This development will occur in an Agile environment, typically in fixed-length sprints (Scrum methodology), with regular interactions with Product Owners and other team members. The Software Engineer is expected to produce high-quality software, to function effectively as a member of a team, to interact with management and other members of the development group, and to continually seek to improve themselves and the company.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years’ experience with React
- Strong ReactJs and Redux experience
- Strong expertise consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or related
What We Will Offer You
At Cardinal, you are a vital part of our organization. Our offices are located in the vibrant downtown Evanston, only a few blocks away from the Northwestern University campus and a block from the Davis Street El and Metra stop. The company culture is creative, fast-paced, and focused on massive growth. We work to foster an environment that appreciate diversity of thought and provides continuous opportunities for development. That is why we provide:
- Competitive compensation including for discretionary bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with profit sharing per company policy
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Transportation reimbursement (parking, CTA, and Metra) per company policy for in office workers
- The ability to work remotely
More About Us
Our technology solutions for intellectual property management include Invention Disclosure Processing, Docketing, E-Discovery, and Competitive Monitoring. Our technology platforms incorporate rigorous security and data protection standards, and we maintain confidentiality using the same diligence and procedures as a law firm. We do not outsource our software or research services, enabling the company to maintain the highest standards of quality, confidentiality and accountability. Please visit for more information.
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or local statute or ordinance.