Content Strategist, Member Marketing (Remote)
This is your chance to work with a leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you're a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can't afford to overlook this unique opportunity.
Come share your creative and strategic communication skills to improve the lives of people with chronic health conditions! Join Livongo as we make healthcare history, measurably impacting people's lives in new and positive ways. As Content Strategist, Member Marketing, you'll help create impactful communications across multiple channels, products, and health conditions to engage and delight Livongo members.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled content marketer, editor, and writer. As both a strategic thinker and hands-on doer, you'll deftly whip up copy for a wide variety of member communications, lead content programming for member newsletters, develop seasonal content campaigns, shepherd assets through the content development process, and edit the work of other contributors. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you'll partner closely with our Member Value marketing team as well as content, design, and clinical teams, to develop effective member-facing communications. This role reports to the Director of Member Content for Engagement and Growth, and can be based in Mountain View, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, or remote.
If you're ready to help us lead our members on an inspiring and personalized journey to better health, we'd love to meet you!
- Write copy and advise on content strategy for member-facing communications across various Livongo programs (diabetes, hypertension, weight management, diabetes prevention, behavioral health) and channels (emails, direct mail, SMS, etc.)
- Program content for weekly member newsletters, including selecting content, copywriting, shepherding copy through approvals, QA, reporting, and advising on ongoing newsletter content strategy
- Help ideate and develop seasonal content campaigns to delight members
- Help create content such as articles, recipe roundups, digital guides, infographics, etc. for distribution in newsletters, seasonal campaigns, and other initiatives
- Analyze and interpret content and campaign performance, applying learnings to shape future content and campaign strategy
- Manage freelance writers and edit work from other contributors as needed
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of, and empathy for, Livongo Members, grounded in both quantitative and qualitative data
- Keep up to date with messaging trends and best practices for email and other marketing communications
- 5+ years of digital content experience, with at least 2 years consumer-facing copywriting experience
- Exceptional copywriting and editing capabilities, with a strong copywriting portfolio and the ability to distill complex marketing messages into clear, persuasive copy
- Strong organization and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task through various stages of content creation while meeting deadlines
- A proactive work ethic, with exceptional people skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly collaborative environment, with the flexibility to respond to changing business needs, priorities, and direction
- Passion for making a positive impact in people's lives
- A Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, journalism, communications or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
- Experience in consumer healthcare and/or behavior change a plus!
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo's proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo's innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding we have a mother's room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.