Social Media Account Manager
If you are looking to leave an impact in someone's life, we have just the job for you! Y Not You Media is looking for a Social Media Manager! For the past years, Y Not You has proudly serviced the social media accounts of some of the top business in New York. We provide a white-glove service, and deliver the best results our clients can get, consistently.
By applying to this job, you will be responsible for the following:
Maintain Activity on Social Media
- You will be responsible for posting to several social media outlets, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and/or LinkedIn .
- Actively engage in community discussions.
- Reach out to clientele via Direct Messages.
- Connecting with new and potentially returning customers to strengthen relationships.
- College Degree Not Required
- Minimum 3 years maintaining social media platforms
- Proficient with G Suite (Docs / Sheets / etc.)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong writing skills and creative writing Required
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
During Covid19, all work will be remote. When restrictions allow, a central office to perform work will be open.
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible