Social Media Volunteer - Screenwriting Community
Calling all fans of screenwriting and filmmaking!
The Screenwriters Network is looking for Social Media Volunteers to post on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages. The Screenwriters Network is a writing community for screenwriters on Discord, which includes helpful resources such as a script hub, table reads, script feedback, writing prompts, manager ama’s, contests, a podcast, and much more. This is a remote position and best suited for those with an interest in screenwriting as a potential career.
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEERS ensure the goings on at the Screenwriters Network discord server are shared online via the community’s social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) by sharing screenwriting and movie related images and writing copy that keeps screenwriters informed and motivated to join our free community. Social Media volunteers have excellent skills with the above mentioned platforms (and willing to learn Discord), excellent writing abilities – including excellent knowledge/ability with online abbreviations and jargon and have an eye for interesting content.
Learn more about the community at http://thescreenwritersnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.comSCRNWritersNTWK Instagram https://www.instagram.com/screenwritersdiscord/ and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/screenwritersnetwork/
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday to Friday
Job is 100% remote and safe.
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply