Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty, a prominent real estate company is seeking an energetic self-starter for an office-level Marketing Coordinator position. The Marketing Coordinator will work to support and promote advertising and marketing for our Real Estate Agents and will be in direct communication with and an extension of our Corporate Marketing team.
- Assemble local advertising using an easy to learn, web-based platform.
- Working with agents to develop integrated marketing plans
- Working with agents to determine marketing needs and understanding what marketing pieces are available to them
- Proof-read ads/marketing pieces and get approval from the agent before submitting the print-ready files to the publication.
- Work with agents to create marketing plans for personal promotion and listing promotion.
- Assist agents with promotion through social media
- Maintain our brand identity through enforcement of our brand equity standards.
- Act as a liaison between corporate and multiple offices to bring back any new marketing initiatives and campaigns and help agents put them into effect.
- Be customer service oriented
- Have superior communication skills
- Have excellent spelling/grammar skills
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Be active in social media – comfortable with posting and promoting social media assets
- Be extremely organized
- Solid computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
We are following all CDC and NY State guidelines for the workplace.
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible