Marketing Operations Specialist
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor's (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist at OwnBackup, you will keep our systems running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our database, from new lead acquisition to email deliverability, as well as our lead management process. You will support the marketing and sales team in managing campaign lists, automating repeatable processes, and reporting on the health of our lead database.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Hubspot for accurate and up-to-date attribution, provisioning, management, and reporting.
- Support pipeline and revenue goals by maintaining our lead operational process including lifecycle reporting, scoring and sales alerts
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows
- Report on the health of our lead database including data quality, accuracy, email deliverability and comprehensiveness.
- Gather qualitative feedback from sales and marketing stakeholders to help drive further efficiencies within processes
- Help develop and integrate new strategies to ensure real time health of database such as new data sources
Your Work Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of Marketing automation experience
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot, and are familiar with how they work. Hubspot admin experience is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards.
- Bias toward simplification, without over-engineering our processes and campaign flow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
- Experience within a startup environment is a huge plus
This is a full-time position with an opportunity to be remote for the right candidate supporting OwnBackup's US market.